Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Epic 2015 & Great News!


This last New Years Day, I made a decision that 2015 was going to be a year of doing. 2013 was a year of difficult cleansing and 2014 was a year of healing and planning. But this year, the year of the Sheep, I am taking life by the horns. Although I don't live by horoscopes or reading stars, it's fun to read about the zodiacs. My husband and I are both Sheep--so this is our year!

I don't really know what's on the path ahead of us, but I know one thing for sure--we're going to charge ahead and meet our future halfway there. No more waiting around for things to happen. No more hoping that the cards will magically fall into place. Life is full of sucky obstacles--that will never change and they'll never stop. The only way to get past them is to get moving.

True to my motivational tagline, I've decided to make 2015 epic! This meant, however, that I needed some changes: I set out to find the Shinehah Saga a publishing house. And, great news! Before the month was over, Trifecta Books snatched it up. They will be publishing all five books in the saga and I am beyond excited. Books 1 and 2 are scheduled to be re-released this March, so stay tuned for an epic Trifecta book launch party happening in April.

No comments: